Adventus Research + Consulting Inc. provides market assessment and technology commercialization consulting services for universities and colleges making submissions for NSERC Idea to Innovation Grants. Over the past three years we have completed a total of 30 market assessment projects for 13 Canadian universities that include:
- Carleton University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Saint Mary’s University
- Simon Fraser University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Montreal – Univalor
- University of Quebec at Trois-Rivieres / Aligo
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo
- University of Windsor
- Western University
- York University
Adventus is widely recognized across the country as a major preferred supplier of NSERC I2I Market Assessments. For each project we utilize a variety of secondary and primary research tactics to compile market data and uncover customer insights to answer the essential questions that determine the commercial potential and value of new technologies including:
- Market size – current market size estimates; what is the 5 year forecast growth rate for this sector?
- Competitive Landscape – who are the biggest players/competitors?
- Market Challenges/Barriers to Entry – latest insights from industry observers on which obstacles must be overcome to gain market acceptance?
- Market Share Assessment – what share of the market could this product/technology achieve?
- Market Trends and Growth Drivers – which internal or external factors will have the greatest influence on the future of this industry?
- Adoption/Commercialization of the Technology – who would most likely purchase this product? how likely are they to switch to or adopt this technology?
- Product Positioning – what elements of the value proposition have the most recognized value?
Review Client Testimonials from past NSERC Idea to Innovation Market Assessment studies.